We’re With You for the Long Haul
We believe every job is an audition for the next one. We aim to give every customer our best no matter how routine or complex the project. We’re committed to repairing and preparing your home in a way that ensures maximum comfort and security for the life-time of the home.
Owner and operator Aaron Efird grew up in the construction business. Coming from blue collar roots, hard work in the Efird household was something that was respected and defined character. The Efird boys learned to work at a young age, and Aaron quickly learned the value of identifying and meeting need. He carried those early lessons into a decade of service for the country’s largest foundational repair company. Seeing an opportunity to better serve Arkansas homeowners Aaron took his lifelong construction experience and started Southern Structural Solutions.
What Guides Us
The company’s foundation rests on finding solutions to not only structural home repairs, but the customer experience. Ownership believed they could compete and set the company apart by actually doing the things everyone else says they do.
- What if there was a company that was honest and transparent with the customer about their needs?
- What if there was a company that really did put honesty and integrity at the forefront of their values?
- What would that look like?
- Southern Structural Solutions is committed to the customer experience. When we take care of our homeowners, they take care of us. It’s really that simple.
Values Define Us
- Reputation is Everything – We’ve never and will never tell a customer we’ll do something we can’t do.
- On time, Every Time – You’re never left waiting for us. If anything we’ll give you a call if we’re ahead of schedule to see if we can come by early.
- Quality Driven – If we tell you the job will take four days, it will not be completed in three. If it takes extra days to complete, then so be it. We do it right the first time.
- No Surprises – Every estimate is quantified so you know exactly what you’re getting before we show up to start.
- No Sub-Contractors – Good help is hard to find. All of our help is in-house. If you call the office, there’s a decent chance you’ll be able to speak to the company owner right away – unless he’s out working on a project.
- Value First – If we can save you money and do what is necessary to successfully complete the project we will. We’re not in the business of upselling. Our supervisors and foreman will never try to sell you additional products and services. No Surprises! We’re here to provide necessary solutions to Arkansas homeowners.