Article provided by: Floor Sanding and Polishing Adelaide
People love a good do-it-yourself project to save a bit of money. However, floor sanding and polishing in Adelaide is not the time to go DIY. This is a time when you want to hire a professional so that you have peace of mind that their knowledge and experience provides the best results. You know that you want your hardwood floors to look stunning and to last for a long time, so hiring experts in the field is the best way to get what you need.
While your hardwood flooring ages, they can start to get dull and scratched up. Unlike other varieties of flooring, hardwood is one that has made a trendy comeback over the last several years. All that is required is a bit of Adelaide floor polishing by trusted professionals, and you will have a durable, beautiful floor for years to come. Our team at Thistle Floors is available to discuss all of the questions or concerns that you may have about floor polishing and sanding. All you have to do is get in touch with us, and we can set up a time for a consultation.
Preparing Your Home for Floor Sanding and Polishing in Adelaide
Planning out the sanding and polishing of your hardwood floors is critical. This is a process that needs preparation so that the team you can hire can get in and work all the way through until everything is complete.
- There must be safe, clear access to the worksites so that all floors can be accessed. Our team needs to bring in all of the necessary equipment and have access without the need to move items on our own.
- It is essential that we have power accessibility so that we can use our floor sanding tools and equipment. Please make sure that we have plenty of power and ample lighting to get to work.
- Our floor polishers in Adelaide will also need the flooring to be free of debris and any furnishings. Everything must be moved along with various floor coverings. If you require removal, then we can go over your options for that at an additional cost.
- If you have any food or beverage items that may be unsealed in your storage areas or pantry, you may want to remove them or put them into other containers. The products that we use to seal the floors can sometimes taint items such as these.
- When you have new construction, leave off the kickboards before the final step of floor sanding and polishing in Adelaide. If you are going to be putting carpeting in other areas, this should be done after our team comes in to handle all of the floor sandings, and the project is complete.
Do you want to know more about hiring the leading team when you need a dependable floor sander in Adelaide? Call us to request a quote at 0401 433 178, or request a quote online, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. We have the finest history of happy clients, and beautiful finished products to show for our many years in the business.floor sanding and polishing Adelaide